|Home||Articles | Facebook|
Giving your partner a Reiki massage is an openhearted and nurturing demonstration of your love. For some couples, it may be a good way to arouse each other sexually. For others, it may have a calming, relaxing effect, easing the stresses from the recipient's body and sending them right into a slumber pose. Whether you use it for foreplay or foresleep, Reiki massage is a wonderful way to be intimate with your partner.
The basic Reiki hand placements are not used while giving a massage. Reiki will naturally kick in during the session. For instance, you can lovingly give your partner a Reiki back rub:
1. Charge your (preferably organic) massage oils with Reiki energies. Sweet almond oil and jojoba oil are favorites for releasing stresses.
2. Have your partner lay on her stomach on the bed.
3. Cover the lower part of your partner's body with some warm towels so she will not be chilled.
4. Pour a handful of massage oil in your hands. Allow your Reiki hands to warm the oil.
5. Begin by smoothing your hands in slow, sweeping movements across your partner's neck, shoulders, and upper back.
6. Begin stroking and rubbing the neck and shoulders.
7. Continue kneading out any kinks or stresses as you move your hands down your partner's back.
8. Finish the massage by lightly scratching her skin surface with your fingernails in circular or figure-eight movements.
9. Lie down and snuggle up next to your partner.
Note: The back rub massage described here should not be used as therapy in a clinical setting or as a healing practice. Such behavior is not acceptable between a practitioner and a client and should be reserved for your intimate relationship.
Copyright © The Everything Reiki Book